- Visiting hours are as follows:
Please use the meeting corner.
（Please avoid visits outside of visiting hours as these may hinder staff in their clinical work）
- Visitors should first report to the staff station.
- To avoid infections, small children should not visit the hospital.
- Please refrain from receiving large numbers of visitors as they may disturb other patients.
- Depending on your medical condition, in some cases you may not be allowed visitors.
- Visitors are not allowed to eat and drink inside the hospital.
- Please use the meeting corner when you have visitors.
- There are public telephones of each floor of Buildings 1 and 2.
- Please go to the「List of Contacts」if you wish to contact the hospital from outside.